We are happy to finally worship in person in the sanctuary.
We welcome everyone who wishes to worship with us, however there are some safety precautions we must follow in order to worship safely.
1. Everyone lining up outside must stand at least 6 feet apart.
2. If you wish to sit on the right side of the sanctuary, please enter through the sanctuary doors.
3. If you wish to sit on the left side of the sanctuary, please enter by the office.
4. You will need to visit our check-in desk, and have your temperature checked with our touchless thermometer.
5. Please be sure to wear your mask. Your mask must cover both your nose and your mouth and remain in place throughout the worship service.
6. There is also hand sanitizer provided to sanitize your hands upon entering and leaving the building.
At 10:15 AM you will be able to enter the building follow the signs.
1. We ask that each family group sit at least 6 feet from the next family. You will be sitting in every other row. The rows are marked to accommodate single or pairs of worshipers. If you have a family group of three or more please use the entire row.
2. If you are uncomfortable worshiping in the sanctuary, you may have sit in fellowship hall and listen to the service. We will have comfy chairs for you to sit in. Please notify the usher that you will be sitting in the Fellowship Hall.
3. We will be live streaming the service on YouTube. You will be notified when there is a need for quiet at the beginning of the service. This is necessary to not distract the online viewers.
4. We will not be Passing the Peace or singing. Please enjoy watching our singers on our new TV monitor.
5. At the end of the service, please wait for an usher to dismiss your row. We will dismiss rows, starting at the back of the sanctuary.
6. There will be a basket available upon entering the sanctuary for your tithes and offerings. You can deposit them at the beginning or end of worship.
7. If you would like a prayer request to be shared with the congregation, please send the information to the prayer chain via the website popup!
8. At this time there will be no fellowship hour following church service.
Please have patience as we make our way through the reopening of the Blue Ash Presbyterian Church. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!
SERMONS: Scroll down to view the BAPC Blog of Sermons.
We are very fortunate to have the Presbytery of Cincinnati offices in our building along with Lisa Allgood as head of our Presbytery. Lisa has a long history of working in the pharmaceutical industry. She is a doctor of Immunology and has worked as an Immuno-Cyto Chemist. She is our in house expert.
Link to Lisa Allgood’s most recent YouTube video: “Viruses, Variants and Vaccines, Oh My!”
The Presbytery recommends the following guidelines.
o The Presbytery STRONGLY urges churches to meet virtually if your county is in the red or purple zones.
o As the weather gets nicer, consider outdoor worship.
o In-person worship, do the following**:
o Masks are MANDATORY and should be worn at all times.
o Provide masks for people who show up without a mask.
o Singing permitted only if masked.
o Do not use HVAC system that blows air. Open windows and doors when possible for fresh air ventilation.
o Social distance with more than 6 feet distancing between family groups.
o Do not pass around the collection plate or pass the peace.
o Have a sign-up registration before service to estimate how many people will attend.
o Only one person in the restroom at a time.
Again, for in-person worship BAPC will follow all of Presbytery’s recommendations except registering early for worship.
SUNDAY, MAY 9, 2021
Even though we are gathering together different than normal, we are still journeying together, in-person, online or wherever we are. We look forward to traveling with you. God bless you on your way!
When you support BAPC, you strengthen community programs, build a safer and more accessible church, and inspire generations!
Blue Ash Presbyterian Church: Bringing All People Closer.
Meet Pastor Cherie Hambleton dig deeper into your faith questions, and discover God's complete everlasting love for you, exactly as you are today.
Events, joys, prayers, updates — see It all in “The Tidings” monthly email!
Adult Sunday School Online can be accessed via Zoom. Please email the church office for details.
Worship Service: 10:30 a. m., YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi25g9XF8Zf7quPMVKZie7Q