SUNDAY, JUNE 20, 2021 - FATHER'S DAY!
Even though we are gathering together different than normal, we are still journeying together, in-person, online or wherever we are. We look forward to traveling with you. God bless you on your way!
If you are wondering why we have no bulletin, here is the scoop.
The Celebration Committee has mulled it round and round and decided to forgo printing a bulletin at this time. The worship service is shorter since there is no response or singing from the congregation. Plus the bonus of saving paper, remember we are a green congregation. Please use the musical numbers as a time for meditation and enjoy the gift of music from Alan and our choir soloists. We hope you understand and support this decision.
Your Celebration Committee
We are happy to finally worship in person and in our sanctuary.
We welcome everyone who wishes to worship with us, however there are some safety precautions we must follow in order to worship safely.
1. Everyone lining up outside must stand at least 6 feet apart.
2. If you wish to sit on the right side of the sanctuary, please enter through the sanctuary doors.
3. If you wish to sit on the left side of the sanctuary, please enter by the office.
4. You will need to visit our check-in desk, and have your temperature checked with our touchless thermometer.
5. If you have received the Covid vaccination, wearing a mask is optional, but encouraged.
6. If you have not been vaccinated, you must wear a mask and observe appropriate social distancing. Your mask must cover both your nose and your mouth.
7. There is also hand sanitizer provided to sanitize your hands upon entering and leaving the building.
At 10:15 AM you will be able to enter the building follow the signs.
1. We ask that each family group sit at least 6 feet from the next family. You will be sitting in every other row. The rows are marked to accommodate single or pairs of worshipers. If you have a family group of three or more please use the entire row.
2. If you are uncomfortable worshiping in the sanctuary, you may have sit in fellowship hall and listen to the service. We will have comfy chairs for you to sit in. Please notify the usher that you will be sitting in the Fellowship Hall.
3. We will be live streaming the service on YouTube. You will be notified when there is a need for quiet at the beginning of the service. This is necessary to not distract the online viewers.
4. We will not be Passing the Peace or singing. Please enjoy watching our singers on our new TV monitor.
5. At the end of the service, please wait for an usher to dismiss your row. We will dismiss rows, starting at the back of the sanctuary.
6. There will be a basket available upon entering the sanctuary for your tithes and offerings. You can deposit them at the beginning or end of worship.
7. If you would like a prayer request to be shared with the congregation, please send the information to the prayer chain via the website popup!
8. At this time there will be no fellowship hour following church service.
Please have patience as we make our way through the reopening of the Blue Ash Presbyterian Church. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!
SERMONS: Scroll down to view the BAPC Blog of Sermons.
Mask Wearing - Effective 05/17/2021
Because the CDC and the Governor of Ohio are now allowing people to gather indoors without masks, the BAPC Session approved the following motion on May 17, 2021:
o If you have received the Covid vaccination, wearing a mask is optional, but encouraged.
o If you have not been vaccinated you must wear a mask, and observe appropriate social distancing.
We will continue to use social distancing at least six feet from others.
When you support BAPC, you strengthen community programs, build a safer and more accessible church, and inspire generations!
Blue Ash Presbyterian Church: Bringing All People Closer.
Meet Pastor Cherie Hambleton dig deeper into your faith questions, and discover God's complete everlasting love for you, exactly as you are today.
Events, joys, prayers, updates — see It all in “The Tidings” monthly email!
Adult Sunday School Online can be accessed via Zoom. Please email the church office for details.
Worship Service: 10:30 a. m., YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi25g9XF8Zf7quPMVKZie7Q